Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Inspired?

Funny, out of nowhere I probably pull out in my opinion some of the best shit I've ever created after weeks and even months of not even being able to think of a good drum pattern let alone a cohesive instrumental. I bet tomorrow I can't repeat it, so I'm deciding to make the most of it and stay up while the creative monkey crunk juices are flowing.

This piece I call "Inspiration." It's purely instrumental, It's a little fast @ 124bpm. It consists of a slightly off beat drum pattern behind some samples intertwined with a string section consisting of me and my crew of tiny musicians who fit in my keyboard playing very loudly during this hour. (6am)

I haven't listened to it anywhere except my headphones for the reason being that I started this at 2am today and finished it around 6am, so this is not the final version by any means I guess.

Start to finish please! (2 minutes and a bit)

















I will probably wake up tomorrow and end up hating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment