Monday, June 29, 2009

New Remixes

It's been a month since I started posting already. It's been a little slow on the music front...REAL slow. So uninspired... But I've been trying to stay busy by few finishing a few remixes I started a while ago to get my groove/mojo/riddum back.

By the way, If you aren't familiar with my process of remixing a song, I take the vocals of the original song (acapella) and lace it with with one of my original beats (instrumental). (You'd be surprised how many people don't know this.)

Lil Wayne - Hustler Music (Knfzn Remix)

I made a similar remix 2 years ago on and had it on my MySpaz page for a while, I remade it one day and I'm pretty happy with the result, I understand it isn't everybody's cuppa tea but I like it. :)


















A Tribe Called Quest Ft. Faith Evans - Stressed Out (Knfzn Remix)

This is a remix I made in about half a day, however I made the beat months ago. This song is by A Tribe Called Quest and I've provided it with a very chilled out jazzy vibe beat with a smooth bassline. That being said I could definitely see ATCQ actually rocking to this.

















More remixes and beats coming soon so stay posted I guess. Thanks.
You can download the remixes @ http://www.soundclick.com/knfzn

No comments:

Post a Comment