Thursday, May 28, 2009

Welcome!


Mae Govannen!

Incase you didn't notice, you've stumbled upon my blog (knfzn) and I make music. I mostly produce hip-hop but I don't limit myself. I used to spell it "Konfuzion" but I'm too cheap to buy vowels these days, plus its much easier to type 5 characters as opposed to 9. Thats a 44.4% increase in productivity bitches! (Yeah, I had to use a calculator, fuck you! I probably still got it wrong too.)

ANYWAY, I started this blog about 2 years ago with the idea of updating people about my music, and of course I never got around to making a post. More recently I have usually resorted to the lazy "send them the SoundClick URL routine."

I'm chronically bored so I decided this would probably be a superior (and more fun) way to show some of my stuff since this blog layout has no real restriction when compared to social networking sites.

Besides my music, I'm probably going to make posts regarding the following topics.

  • Political And Social Commentary
  • Book Reviews
  • Stargazing
  • Bomb Recipes / Weapons / Vale Tudo / Eskrima
  • Treasure Hunting/Piracy (At sea)

I don't give a shit if anyone reads this blog or not. I think blogging helps me collect and organize my thoughts which helps me a lot in terms of creativity. Nerdy huh?

Till' next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment