Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Update

Not dead, but since finishing uni (for good) I've been messing around with some music stuff, here's something new I worked on. For some reason or another my work is sounding more and more polished every time I sit down and work on music without practice or thought, maybe the time away from it has given me fresh ears but who knows, maybe I should stick with it as the momentum is rolling. But anyway here's the product.


I sampled the intro from the ATLiens album by Outkast to make this beat while adding instrumentation, drums, chops etc. etc. Put a Jay-Z acapella over it and sounds quite nice. You might recognize why I used this certain acapella but if not just enjoy


Here's the instrumental. You can hear my instrumentation and shit a little better :)


More soon. 128kbps sucks. AND, just for fun or if you're wondering how the genius gets shit happenin', here is my workspace for this project, I'm not the neatest guy in the world as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment